Home-EVC Electric Car Charging
Supply and fitting of a reliable electric car home charger for a competitive price.
We offer a wide range of electric car charger units from quality manufacturers. All the EVC’s we supply are reliable, and unobtrusive. All come covered by a 3 year manufacturer’s warranty.
As the majority of the charging of your car will likely be at home it is essential that you choose Home-EVC as we have the necessary experience and knowledge to carry out a safe and efficient installation.
Call us on 0770 3684656 or 01942 419159 to find out more about the chargers we supply and our installation service.
We can help and guide you to access the government funded OLEV grant.
Having experience of fitting small to medium business and home car charging points. We are the experts when it comes to not just installing charging units but also in maintaining and optimising the units. We aim to be cost effective and ensuring you can access the government funded grants.
Government funded grants can provide 75% towards the cost of your electric vehicle charging point up to a maximum of £500 – leaving just a small contribution from you.
Our expert consultants will provide full support when filling out the forms and expert guidance about what you can claim for.
The electric vehicle chargers we install are approved under the office for low emission vehicle government grant scheme. Which means our customers can benefit from 75% off the cost of the equipment and installation up to a maximum of £500. The OLEV Grant, also known as Electric Vehicle Homecharge Scheme, can be claimed for each eligible vehicle up to two charging points per household.
The criteria you must meet in order to claim the OLEV grant:
- You own an electric vehicle, have ordered an electric vehicle or have an electric vehicle leased or company car
- You acquired the vehicle after October 2016
- You intend to keep the vehicle for 6 months or longer from date you took ownership
- Your property has off road parking such as a driveway or garage where you can park and charge vehicle?
- Your installation date is less than 4 months ahead of the date of the delivery or start date of the vehicle’s use. If not then you need to contact OLEV requesting permission.
If you meet all of the criteria above you should be eligible to claim the grant.